Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Got MILF?



I had to post this picture of Jessica Alba in a bikini on Tuesday on the beach in Mexico. She just had a baby like three or four months ago and she looks like this. Wow, and I mean that in a if I were a guy I would want to bang her kind of way.









Jennifer Lopez is also looking great after training and participating in the recent triathlon. Her babies are about 7 months old and she is looking great after having the twins. Her and her husband Marc
Anthony enjoyed a night out Thursday with Matthew McConaughey and his girlfriend Camila Alves. They attended the Dolce & Gabbana runway show in Milan

No comments:

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner