Sunday, May 3, 2009
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!!!
I was in Vegas but I got home Friday night and I took Saturday off to go check out some movies. I loved X-Men Origins. I also saw Obsession, I thought it was good all though it was a little slow getting to the action but it was good nonetheless. I guess I will be catching up on my DVR tomorrow so I may or may not post depending on if anything worth posting about catches my attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
I am on my way to Vegas for a business meeting, quick trip no fun, but I hope y'all have an amazing weekend. Here is an update on one...
-
I just got this email and I wanted to tell y'all that I keep answering this question over and over again! Date: Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 3:0...
-
You have to click the link to see this, I don't have time to be uploading videos I know people complain about me not uploading the video...
No comments:
Post a Comment