Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nina Says "Save The Babies!"













Miley Cyrus, of Disney's Hannah Montana, is the latest Disney teen
queen to face humiliation. Miley posed for Vanity Fair appearing to
be nude, although she is wearing clothes. What is disturbing is that
at one point her parents were both at the photo shoot. At some point
wouldn't they realize that Vanity Fair is not an ideal cover for a 15 year
old. Try Teen Vogue or something along those lines. Vanity Fair, the
parents and Annie Leibovitz should be ashamed for taking advantage of
this baby.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner