Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!






Today is Ms. Nina's birthday so Happy B-day to me and all the celebs that I share a B-day with, if I missed anyone Happy B-day have fun and be safe.


These stars were all born on July 11:
Actor Tab Hunter is 77.
Singer Jeff Hanna of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band is 61.
Ventriloquist Jay Johnson (Soap ) is 59.
Actor Bruce McGill (Animal House ) is 58.
Singer Bonnie Pointer of the Pointer Sisters is 58.
Actor Stephen Lang is 56.
Actress Mindy Sterling (Austin Powers ) is 55.
Actress Sela Ward is 52.
Singer Peter Murphy of Bauhaus is 51.
Reggae singer Michael Rose of Black Uhuru is 51.
Child star Mark Lester (Oliver ) is 50.
Guitarist Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi is 49.
Singer Suzanne Vega is 49.
Actress Lisa Rinna (Dancing with the Stars,Days of Our Lives ) is 45.
Bassist Scott Shriner of Weezer is 43
Actress Debbe Dunning (Home Improvement ) is 42.
Actor Greg Grunberg (Heroes,Alias,Felicity ) is 42.
Actor Justin Chambers (Grey's Anatomy ) is 38.
Actor Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville ) is 36.
Rapper Lil Kim is 33.
Singer Ben Gibbard of Death Cab For Cutie is 32.
Rapper Lil' Zane is 26.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner