Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Well Wishes To Ms. Natalie Cole

Natalie Cole has been diagnosed with Hepatitis C. The Grammy-winning singer, 58, discovered she had the disease during a routine visit to the doctor, but is responding well to treatment.

“Natalie has had a terrific response to her medication and is now virus negative,” Dr. Graham Woolf, Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at U.C.L.A./Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, said in a statement.” This gives her an increased chance of cure.”

Doctors believe that Cole’s illness is likely the result of drug usage decades ago, which she documented her 2000 autobiography, “Angel On My Shoulder.”

Ms. Nina sends well wishes and prayers to Ms. Natalie Cole

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner