Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Derek Blanks Does It Again












I love celebrity photographer Derek Blanks and while I was visiting one of my favorite sites, concreteloop, I came across a very beautiful photograph he had taken of Jennifer Hudson, so I dug up a couple more. Jennifer Hudson is a beautiful girl but Derek takes her beyond what she already is. This man can do no wrong, all celebs should look to him if they want pictures done the right way. He is definitely what's hot right now.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner