Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Janet Jackson Has A Lingerie Line

Jackson's Pleasure Principle line of lingerie will hit mass retailers in November. After making its debut in the USA, the label will arrive in Australia, Japan and Europe. Jackson teamed up with Australian designer Bruno Schiavi for the project. Named after Jackson's 1987 hit, the collection, all priced under $40, includes a variety of bra styles (demi cups to full coverage), with sizes from 32A to 44G.

Here is what Ms. Jackson had to say about the line:

"There's something for every woman, and that's very important to us," Jackson says. "I've always hated when lingerie is uncomfortable, so the fit and comfort was key." “I hate when you’ve had on a bra all day long and you just can’t wait to take it off — every woman has experienced that,” she said. “A lot of lingerie tends to leave those marks and be uncomfortable. This line is about detail, fit and comfort as well as beauty and making women feel sexy.”

It's the pleasure principal ooh, ooh, oooooooh, it's the principal of pleasure. Y'all remember that, let me stop. I wish much success to Ms. Jackson and I look forward to seeing how the new line turns out.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner