Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Just In Case You Cared


Just in case you cared, the dancers for the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars are as follows:



• Toni Braxton, singer 40
• Ted McGinley, actor, 50
• Cloris Leachman, actress, 82
• Warren Sapp, former NFL star, 35
• Rocco DiSpirito, chef, 41
• Kim Kardashian, TV personality, 27
• Maurice Green, Olympic gold medalist track and field star, 34
• Misty May-Treanor, Olympic gold medalist beach volleyball player, 31
• Susan Lucci, Emmy-award winning soap opera actress, 61
• Jeffrey Ross, 42,comedian
• Cody Linley, 18, actor
• Brooke Burke, 36, TV personality

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner