Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Janet "Ms. Jackson If Your Nasty" Kicks Off Tour!












Janet Jackson kicked off her Rock Witchu tour last night in Vancouver. I hear she performed about 30 songs and had numerous costume changes. Ms. Jackson knows how to put on a show, I have seen her in concert many times and she never disappoints. Some of these singers now days could learn a thing or two from her about how to put on a show. If the tour hits your city you better get tickets, it has been seven years since Janet toured last.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner