Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Baaaaack, And I Love Will Smith!












Sorry I didn't wish you all happy Friday but I had a chance to go to the Premiere of Will Smith's new movie Seven Pounds. Mr. Smith Premiered his movie in Denver and he also was in town to in support of the Food Bank of the Rockies and the Denver Rescue Mission. Mr. Smith donated 300 turkeys to the organizations for the holiday season. He arrived in his tour bus at the local newspaper and greeted some fans and later, on the red carpet he became an honorary Bronco. Brandon Marshall and Champ Bailey presented him with a jersey.

I have to tell you guys the movie is great, it is a departure from his usual action movies, but we've seen him in movies like Ali and The Pursuit of Happiness, so this movie was still within his realm. I loved the movie and y'all should definitely go see it and that's all I'm going to tell you.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner