Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Kanye Faces No Charges In Altercation

Kanye had another run in with a photographer outside a club in England Thursday night, while he was arrested he will not face any charges.

I wish the paparazzi would leave my Kanye alone, he is really going through some thangs and he needs his space. I know he is having a hard time after losing his mom and the Holidays are coming up and it is hard when you have to deal with loss. I wish Kanye all the best and my heart goes out to him I love him to pieces and I hope he finds peace of mind, and love and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner