Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bow Wow, "You Can Get It All"

Bow Wow is currently shooting the video for his song 'You Can Get It All' and the video features video Model, I guess that is what you call them these days, Diznee. Word is they are getting a little cozy with each other. I don't blame Bow she is a fine little thang, but I can't get over how much Bow loves him some stripper/industry pooh. She is a looker though, you got to give it to Bow he knows how to pick 'em. My only advice is, Wrap-It-Up, each time, all the time, extra tight with some bio hazard condoms!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner