Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mariah & Nick In Aspen

As usual Mariah will spend Christmas in Aspen, CO, one of the most beautiful ski resorts in the world. This year Mariah and her dog Jack have company for the holidays, yes Nick has now become part of the tradition. How cute are they, I can't wait until they have some little babies hittin' the slopes. I know I am hard on Mariah with the clothes sometimes but she always has the cutest ski gear, loves it.

I thought about going to Aspen for Christmas this year but the family decided on Vail, CO, also a beautiful resort, we are not going to get any snow in the Metro area this year so I am sure most people here in Colorado are headed to the slopes.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner