Who cares if Sarah Palin doesn't want to be on her show, Ms. O was in attendance front and center on Friday at L.A.'s Beverly Hills Hotel for The Hollywood Reporter's annual breakfast honoring the publication's 17th annual Women in Entertainment: Power 100 special issue, Oprah took the top spot this year being named the most powerful woman in entertainment.
Rounding out the top 10:
2. Anne Sweeney, Disney Media Networks co-chairman
3. Amy Pascal, chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment Motion Picture Group and co-chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment
4. Nancy Tellem, president of CBS Paramount Network Television Entertainment Group
5. Stacey Snider, co-chairman and CEO of DreamWorks
6. Bonnie Hammer, president of USA Network and Sci Fi Channel
7. Judy McGrath, chairman and CEO of MTV Networks
8. Mary Parent, chairwoman of the Worldwide Motion Picture Group at MGM
9. Dana Walden, chairman of 20th Century Fox Television
10. Nina Tassler, president of CBS Entertainment
By the by, Angelina Jolie hit the list at number 24, Tyra Banks came in at 36,Tina Fey came in at 51, Shonda Rhimes is # 56, Rachael Ray #65 and Miley Cyrus was #100, They were the only other notable celebs to make the list aside from Ms. Oprah Winfrey, the other women on the list are all corporate executives. See the complete list at THR.com.