Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Seven Pounds Premieres In L.A.












Will Smith has being promoting the heck out of this movie and the premiere hit L.A. last night. Rosario Dawson and Will Smith play love interest in the movie so it is only fitting they pose for pics at the premiere. Tatyana Ali and Alfonso Ribeiro showed up as well as Sanaa, Gabby and many others that I don't have time to post pics of, sorry. The movie is really good and there are a few surprises so make sure you check it out when it opens Friday.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner