Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shanice Doing It Her Way

If you are close to my age you will remember the beautiful R&B singer Shanice who made it big with the hit single I Love Your Smile. That was one of my favorite songs when I was in high school, and I am glad to see Shanice is back doing it her way. I was on YouTube last night and I was looking for the video for If I Were A Boy by Beyonce and I came across Shanice singing the song a capella and she sounded amazing. I got online and found out that Shanice released an album in 2006 under her own label and you can purchase it online. A friend of mine actually had the album and let me barrow it last night and I loved it, if you want to hear some really good music check out shaniceonline.com

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner