Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Had To Steal This!!

I had to steal this from JD's site Global14.com. This is so funny to me I couldn't stop laughing, check out the post from JD below.

"I read an article in New York magazine on the latest craze in spa treatments. its a sperm-based facial.Called the “Spermine Facial”, it consists of slathering synthesized human sperm on your face and then running an ultrasound and infared light over the substance to help it, penetrate deeper.Studies showed that the antioxidant found in human sperm makes your skin softer and less wrinkly.
HOW MANY LADY LIFERS WOULD TRY THIS?? DON’T FRONT I’M SURE ALL OF YOU DON’T CUM DODGE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL RUB IT IN LOL"

You know most chicks are not going to keep it real on this one, they are going to say eeeeuuuuwww, that's gross. They know they took some shots to the face before, you ain't got to lie! I'm going to bring this up with my girls on Thursday and see how many of them will confess, LOL!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner