Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kajmir Royale Colorado's Hottest Producer?

Y'all need to stop hatin' on Denver, the music industry out here is crazy and there are so many talented people out here that are slept on. A while back I stumbled across Gudda Gudda – No One Else Matters (Feat Bow Wow & Ya Boy) produced by Kajmir Royale . Kajmir happens to be one of a few hot producers in Colorado, although he was not born here we definitely don't have a problem with claiming him as one of us. I love what he is doing and wanted to pass it on to all my readers. Lead Alliance Media Group is the management team behind Kajmir Royale and you can read all about him on their website.

No comments:

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner