Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Leona Lewis Echo

I just finished listening to Leona Lewis' new album Echo, and I have to say I like it, what is not to like the album is classic Leona in that it is in the same line as her debut Spirit, however, I think Spirit was a stronger album overall and I can't put my finger on why yet but I think it was just not as original as it could have been. But Echo is a good album and it will sell, my favorites on the Album are Happy, of course, I Got You, Can't Breathe, and Alive.

3 1/2 out of 5 music notes!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner