Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wrapping Up The Week

Ok, so my commentary on this week's celebrity news pretty much surrounds the controversy pertaining to Chris Brown's appearance on Dancing With The Stars. Because of his outburst on GMA the previous week people were up in arms because DWTS did not cancel Chris' appearance. I think Chris still needs to work on his anger issues and he is lucky that no one got hurt from the shards of glass. That being said, I can't help but think there is a double standard on how certain celebrities are treated when it comes to issues like this. Granted Charlie Sheen has never been convicted of beating his significant others but it is well documented that he does and did to just about everyone he has ever dated or married. Correct me if I am wrong didn't he shoot Kelly Preston in the arm when they were dating, I could be wrong but........ Violence is wrong no matter who or where it comes from but why is it that certain celebrities are condemned and others get a free pass.

Chris did an outstanding job on DWTS, I enjoyed the performance but I think he needs to surround himself with people who can help him better 'express his anger.' And by the by, Chris' appearance garnered DWTS its best ratings so far this season and his CD F.A.M.E, which is currently in stores, is #1 in the country right now!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner