Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Dreamliner Jets Grounded

For those of you who looking forward to flying on the new luxurious Dreamliner Jets, hold that thought.  The  FAA has grounded the fleet of planes after two separate incidents in which the battery malfunctioned.  It has been over three decades since the FAA has grounded a fleet of planes for any reason and the Dreamliners will not be allowed back in the sky until the problem is fixed.  Denver International Airport will be one airport that will offer non-stop flights from Denver to Japan on the Dreamliner once the FAA gives the go ahead.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner