Lil' Kim was also at the Sex & The City premier looking almost unrecognizable. Please, please someone make her stop, it is getting ridiculous. I always thought she was pretty before she started getting all that plastic surgery. Pretty soon she is going to start looking like Michael Jackson. I don't understand why people do it, if you are not terribly disfigured there is no reason to be getting all that work done to yourself. People are going crazy with this ish, just say no to the plastic!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
Remember little Ruthie, Mackenzie Rosman, from 7th Heaven, well she has some racy pictures that have been circulating on the net. Unlike Mil...
-
The always beautiful Beyonce broke out Sasha Fierce for a performance at the Europe Music Awards in Liverpool.
-
Before I begin, I kind of flaked on y'all a little over the holiday but it was only because I had to cook for my entire family for Thank...
No comments:
Post a Comment