Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Madonna & A-Rod?

Before I begin, I kind of flaked on y'all a little over the holiday but it was only because I had to cook for my entire family for Thanksgiving and I was extremely busy. Don't worry it won't happen again, but I hope y'all had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Now down to the nitty gritty, Madonna and A-Rod have been spotted separately in the same cities several times since November 25th. A-Rod did spend some holiday time with his ex-wife and their children after arriving in Miami with Madonna via her private Jet. And what did A-Rod do after Thanksgiving with the ex and kids, he headed back to Madonna and her old Sticky & Sweet ass, they were spotted separately in Mexico city on Sunday, Madonna Performed there Sunday night. Neither have confirmed their relationship but it is obvious they are doing the nasty and I do mean nasty, yuck!

I hate to be so judgemental but is it just me or are Madonna and A-Rod the most disgusting people on the planet right now. They should be ashamed, breaking up homes and ripping apart families so they can get it on. Madonna is an old school freak so you know she put that thang on A-Rod and he had no choice but to leave his wife and children for that marinated prune.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner