Not so fast, contrary to the rumor mill Whitney's publicist is saying that Bobby & Whitney are not back together but they are good friends and will stay that way for the sake of their child. This is one time I have to say I hope they are not getting back together, dang, crack kills!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Bobby & Whitney Reunite?
Not so fast, contrary to the rumor mill Whitney's publicist is saying that Bobby & Whitney are not back together but they are good friends and will stay that way for the sake of their child. This is one time I have to say I hope they are not getting back together, dang, crack kills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
Remember little Ruthie, Mackenzie Rosman, from 7th Heaven, well she has some racy pictures that have been circulating on the net. Unlike Mil...
-
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
Before I begin, I kind of flaked on y'all a little over the holiday but it was only because I had to cook for my entire family for Thank...
No comments:
Post a Comment