Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Jessica Alba was Out & About Over The Weekend










Jessica Alba and Cash Warren were out & about for the 4th of July weekend. The two welcomed their first child, Honor, in early June. Looking at the photo of Jessica from this weekend you can't even tell she had a baby.
Ms. Nina wants to know how these celebs lose the weight so fast, I had a baby almost two years ago, I am still trying to lose some of the extra weight. This is ridiculous how can you lose that much weight in a matter of a few weeks???

Congrats to her she looks amazing and she still has that beautiful pregnancy glow about her.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner