Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jessica Beil Needs To Eat














Jessica Biel was out & about with her man Justin Timberlake yesterday and I have to say she is looking mighty frail these days. Compare the picture of her yesterday to the one of her at the premier of the film The Illusionist in 2006 and you will see what I mean. I hope the weight loss is for a movie roll, if not girl you betta eat you some sandwiches because your body was bangin', you gotta get that azz back. Isn't JT an azz man, why wouldn't she keep that butt for her man?

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner