Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kendra Wilkinson May Be Leaving The Playboy Mansion After All













A while back rumors were flying that there was tension between Hugh Hefners girlfriends, Kendra, Holly and Bridget. After much denial from the Playboy Mansion and the girls themselves, Kendra has been quoted as saying she is ready to move ahead. She wants a family, a husband and kids. From the rumors we could have seen this coming a mile away, it's obvious now that Kendra may be leaving the Playboy Mansion soon. She had this to say:

"I was only 18 when I first moved in and I’ve grown up so much. I really have a new light on my life," Wilkinson said. "I’ve been thinking a lot about marriage and kids; I don’t care about going crazy and partying anymore. I’m focused on the real life things, my future. That’s who I am now."

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner