Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Blake Shelton to Host Benefit Concert for Oklahoma

Country singer, Oklahoma native, and judge on the hit television show The Voice, Blake Shelton will host a relief benefit concert for Oklahoma on NBC on May 29, 2013.  Unless you've been living under a rock, you know about the devastation that has taken place in Oklahoma after tornadoes tore through the state last week.  Please check your local listings for air times for the show and please do what you can to donate (time or money) to the people who suffered from this tragedy.


Brennan Linsley / Associated press / May 24, 2013

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner