Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Stop Spreading Rumors!













Celebrities are screaming from the rafters for bloggers and tabloids to stop spreading rumors. Do rumors cause celebrity breakups and feuds well lets investigate this a little bit. It only takes a matter of months for a couple to break up after they are plastered all over Star magazine with headlines like Relationship Over!

I have been told that whatever you put out there into the universe is what happens. So do rumors really cause the breakdown of celebrity marriages, relationships, careers or cause feuds, you be the judge in the mean time, stop spreading rumors. Cassie and P.Diddy are not getting married and Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are still very much in love. Ha!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner