Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cheetah Girls Minus One Girl












I may be a little late on this but didn't Raven Symone use to be a Cheetah Girl? Sabrina Bryan, Kiely Williams and Adrienne Bailon were in LA yesterday, looking too cute, for the premiere of their new Disney Channel movie, The Cheetah Girls: One World, which airs on the Disney Channel Aug. 22. Raven is not in the movie and nor was she at the premiere. That's kind of weird since she was the original Cheetah Girl, I guess she is getting a little too old for that Disney stuff these days.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner