Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Eva Mendes Calvin Klein Ad Shear Genius!












The Calvin Klein ad featuring a naked, but strategically covered, Eva Mendes rolling around on a bed was banned in the U.S. because of a nipple slip. The entire ad for Secret Obsession is only 30 seconds long but the nip slip was long enough for the U.S. to say no way. This is marketing at its best. Calvin Klein knew the ad wouldn't fly in the U.S., but they also knew the slip up would get people talking and searching the net for the ad. That ads up to big bucks for Calvin Klein, I wanted to order several bottles after watching that hot and steamy ad. If you haven't seen the ad you have to check it out on youtube. Eva Mendes is one hot piece isn't she, WOW, and I mean that in a good way.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner