Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Out & About












Rumored couple Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson were out & about in Miami on Tuesday. This is so weird to me, is Lindsay really in a relationship with Sam or is she pulling an Anne Heche. It just doesn't seem like a relationship but more like a dependency, Lindsay really needs to get control of this issue. Sure she looks better and seems to be doing better but it seems as though she trades addictions for whatever suites her at the time. Whatever the case we wish her well and hope she gets a handle on it all.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner