Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Nina Monroe Says.......I'm Not A Thirsty Blogger!!!!

I just got this email and I wanted to tell y'all that I keep answering this question over and over again!

Date: Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 3:02 PMSubject:
WHY DON'T YOU POST THE PICTURES?
To: ninamonroes@gmail.com

Hi Nina,

I haven't seen you since the event in Aspen a few months ago, my question to you is why don't you post the pictures you take with all the famous people you know? You have so many pictures of so many famous people and I was just wondering why you have never posted any of the pictures I seen when I went to your place in Aspen.

P.S.

I saw the picture with Chauncey Billups, he's handsome but not as tall as I imagined he would be.


I have to say I just answered this question and I have blogged about this in the past but I will address this one more time. I don't care if anyone every sees this blog, I do it for fun it's just a hobby. I always have something to say about everything but I thought this was a good way to voice how I feel about certain celebs. Most of my friends who know who I am really enjoy the blog so I keep doing it. I don't post pictures of the people I know because I don't just work with famous people, I work with some really wealthy business people in Colorado and I would never want people to feel as though they couldn't trust me. I do a lot of Corporate Events so this is separate from my real life. I have known the people I know for many many years and I have only been blogging for a short time. When I am socializing and taking pictures with people I know, those are personal pictures and I don't feel like posting them. I don't need to be photographed with someone famous to get famous. I am pretty well off and I love what I do and I love being able to meet the people I meet and so my life is good.

This is just my opinion so I hope people won't be offended, most bloggers want to be famous or they want to be around famous people and live that life. I have been around famous people since I was like eleven years old and I am now 35 and I just don't get that excited about the life style anymore, now, doing events for famous or rich people or showing up at someones event because I was paid to is just a job to me. I don't want to be famous, I just want to talk that ish when I feel the need. With that said, I just want to do me and not do what everyone else is tryin' to do???? And for those of y'all who keep asking, Nina Monroe is not my name it's the name of this blog!!!!

Shout out to the boy Chauncey and all the Nuggets for pics!!!!! Luv ya, Go Nuggets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi beautiful, glad you are not the type to put us out there like that. Where the party at, you ain't done a club event in a minute. Gettin paid for 45 minute spost don't count!!!

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner