Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

JD Responding To Necole Bitchie!!

You have to click the link to see this, I don't have time to be uploading videos I know people complain about me not uploading the video but I have limited time.

I was catching up on the LTL episodes and saw the response to Necole Bitchie, this ish had me laughing, Bow Wow talking about not being in the Oceans and he sees what it's really about, JD's puddle comment (LMAO), and the eatin' booty part, WOW!! That's how guys are and I wasn't sure why Necole was offended. I guess because I am around guys most of the time I am use to the type of discussions they have. I have a few really great girlfriends and we all have men but we talk about stuff like this just as much as the men do so it really isn't that shocking to me. I looooooooove Living The Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wat up lifer!!!!

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner