Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Is Solange Knowles A Bad Girl?


I love Solange because she is so different from the norm and she doesn't try to be anything she isn't, no matter what. Check out some her recent interview with Blender:

It’s Friday night at 11 P.M. What are you doing?
I’m either at home with my son or out drinking some Coronas and adding to my beer belly.

Where do you drink your Coronas?
Dive bars. Two doors down from here there’s a little joint that’s full of old rednecks. I go in there, drop $10 in the jukebox, play nothing but Marvin and Prince and just get wasted. The rednecks are like, “What the f**k?”

What kind of drunk are you?
I am a Miss-Tina’s-in-the-back-of-my-head kind of drunk.

You mean, your mom. What is she saying?
“Girl, you better have some panties on!” My mom’s so reserved-last year, for my 21st birthday, she was like, “You can have one glass of champagne, and that’s it.” I said, “First of all, I haven’t lived with you since I was 17. Second, I’m divorced. And third, I have a kid. I am drinking tonight.”


If we drug-tested you, what would we find?
I’ve got a song called “Champagne Chronic Nightcap.” That’s about as wild as it gets for me-that and the Coronas.

Are you a good girl or a bad girl?
Definitely…um…You know, I was so trained to say a god girl, but I really straddle that line.

Ever doubted your sexual orientation?
You mean like in that Katy Perry song? Negative. I’m strictly dickly.

How about videotaped yourself having sex?
Nope. Ain’t no Solo tapes, y’all.

How would you characterize your taste in sex.
A good girl never kisses and tells. Didn’t I say I straddle that line.


In my eyes, Solange is definitely the superstar in that family. Do you thang Mama!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner