Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Kim Kardashian Is Tired Of Her Booty


I usually try not to post again after I tell you all Happy Friday, but this ish is too funny. Kim Kardashian is tired of her booty getting more attention than she does, so she is trying to get rid of it.

"I love that I'm curvy, but I'm on this major kick to try and lose weight, especially in my butt," she tells Radar magazine. "I'm just so over it! When you're posing on the red carpet and the paparazzi shout, 'Turn around! Turn around!' — it gets a little offensive." Kardashian, 27, denies rumors that she's had butt implants. "I've seen magazines where plastic surgeons are saying, 'If you want a butt like this it has to be fake,' she says. "I'm just like, 'Dude, have you ever seen an Armenian girl before?"

Is it possible that she is just jealous of her butt, it certainly gets more press than she does!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner