Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kimora & Djimon Out & About. Russell Spends Time With Ming & Aoki



Kimora and Djimon where spotted leaving dinner in New York on Monday night. They are such a gorgeous couple. Kimora is looking much more like her old self these days, keep it fabulous Ms. KiKi.






Russell spent quality time with the girls, Ming and Aoki, at a benefit dinner in Southampton over the weekend. I still can't get over the fact that this man pays child support. You would think that two rich extremely rich people wouldn't even have to go there. Kimora knows this man is going to take care of his babies why would she even request child support? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner