Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Forbes Has Another It List Out

Forbes has just put out it's top earners list for Hollywood actors. And the top earners are:

Will Smith $80 million
Johnny Depp $72 million
Eddie Murphy $55 million
Mike Myers $55 million
Leonardo DiCaprio $45 million
Bruce Willis $41 million
Ben Stiller $40 million
Nicolas Cage $38 million
Will Ferrell $31 million
Adam Sandler $30 million

Results are based on one year of earnings for each actor. Cameron Diaz was the top earning female making $50 million last year.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner