Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

David Beckham Make Room For Cristiano Ronaldo






David Beckham is one hot piece of soccer playin' azz but he can scoot over just a little and make room on the field for Manchester United soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo. This guy is fire, I'm talkin' hot sauce (all rights reserved). He is absolutely gorgeous and very very sexy. Ms. Nina needs a cold one after looking at this guy, ladies and some fellas you gotta love it.
By the by this had no relevance to anything today, I just found his picture while surfing the net and I couldn't stop drooling.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner