Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Long Live Tupac

I absolutely loved me some Tupac, R.I.P sexy chocolate, he is on my short list of groupie crushes, but I wouldn't go as far as 28 year old Ryan Domenico did. Reports are out that the Ryan hit another man in the head with a drinking glass after the man made negative comments about Tupac. Check out what allegedly happened:

Reports allege that the victim was sitting with his girlfriend at a local bar, when a Pac record began to play. After making a disapproving comment about the artist, the 24-year-old Wauwatosa man was approached by Domenico asking him what he had said. After repeating himself, the man was attacked and beaten.

Domenico then left the bar, followed by a group of bar patrons who detained him until police arrived. The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office on Monday charged Ryan Domenico, with substantial battery, a felony. If convicted, Domenico could face up to 3-1/2 years in prison and/or $10,000 in fines.

The Wauwatosa man's Lacerations required about 40 stitches.

- By LaJune Grant

By the by Forbes has Tupac listed as earning $15 million in 2008. How the hell do you pull that off, dead and still earning that kind of money.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner