Ya ll know Kanye be lovin' them WG's like it ain't nothin'. With his cute self, it's ok Kanye I ain't made, I still love ya. According to usmagazine.com Scarlette Johansson is his favorite. The rapper posted a blog on his official site entitled "MY FAVORITE WHITE GIRL!!!!!!!" that consists of her name and dozens of photos of her. How cute, see no matter how old you get or how famous you are you can still have crushes, right.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Kanye Loves Him Some WG's
Ya ll know Kanye be lovin' them WG's like it ain't nothin'. With his cute self, it's ok Kanye I ain't made, I still love ya. According to usmagazine.com Scarlette Johansson is his favorite. The rapper posted a blog on his official site entitled "MY FAVORITE WHITE GIRL!!!!!!!" that consists of her name and dozens of photos of her. How cute, see no matter how old you get or how famous you are you can still have crushes, right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
Condolences to the family and friends of Rue McClanahan, she passed away on Thursday at the age of 76.
-
President Obama on "The View." (Credit: ABC) Today President Barack Obama appeared on The View and while Elisabeth Hassel...
-
In case you missed it, television show host of Live with Regis and Kelly , Kelly Ripa hosted a High Heel-A-Thon for the March of Dimes in Ce...
No comments:
Post a Comment