Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Snoop Dogg's Tour Bus Was Pulled Over And Guess What Police Found?!?









Snoop's tour bus was pulled over in Dallas for an expired registration sticker and guess what the police found on the bus, marijuana, go figure. Two people were arrested and later released on bail in connection with the marijuana, Snoop Dogg was not arrested he is currently on probation so I am sure that is why someone else decided to take the blame for the mary jane. Are they still actually arresting people for small amounts of Marijuana?

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner