Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Toni Braxton Healthy Enough for DWTS?












Rumor has it or according to TMZ, Toni Braxton has signed on to participate in the next season of Dancing with the Stars.
Braxton dropped her Las Vegas show due to heart complications, but sources tell the online tabloid that Toni will be on DWTS.

I love Dancing With The Stars and I hope the rumor is true and she is going to be on the show. I am glad to hear she is feeling good enough to work, that's great news.

By the by Kim Kardashian is also rumored to be on next seasons show.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner