Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Women Killed At Club That Hosted Lil' Kim's B-Day Party

NEW YORK (AP) — A woman was found dead in a utility closet of a Times Square-area club that hosted a birthday party for the rapper Lil' Kim over the weekend. Police said Thursday they have no suspects in the death of Ingrid Rivera, 24, an airline ticket agent, whose body was found Wednesday at the Spotlight Live club.

Published reports said Rivera was at the club on Sunday, when the rapper's party was held. She was reported missing Tuesday by her mother.

"My only daughter. I have no more daughter," the sobbing Ingrid Estrada told the Daily News. "I was a single mother for all my life. I work hard for her."

An autopsy will be conducted to determine what caused Rivera's death.
Messages left at the club and its corporate offices were not immediately returned.


"When I was there, everything was cool," actress LisaRaye McCoy-Misick, a friend of Lil' Kim and the wife of the premier of the Turks and Caicos Islands, told The New York Times.

The artist's spokesman, Ronn Torossian, said in an e-mailed statement that Wednesday night was "the first Lil' Kim has heard of this matter."

This is really sad, our prayers and condolences go out to family and friends.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner