Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Carmelo Anthony Doesn't Mind The Hate

Ms. Nina always says you have to love the haters because with out them where would you be? Haters give you drive and motivation to get to the top and stay there. Check out what the Melo man had to say about his nay sayers,

"Every year it's been people saying I can't do this or I can't do that. Y'all will see something different, I can tell you that. ... Even the greatest out there, people say they shouldn't be great because they can't do this or they can't do that. That's just motivation, man. People have their opinions. Now if people wasn't saying anything about me, then that's when I'd be worried."

Congrats again on that gold medal!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner