Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Family That Preys

I went to see the movie and I loved it. It didn't take number 1 at the box office but I believe it would have if Tyler Perry would have allowed it to be screened by the critics. I think they would have loved it and it would have garnered more promotion than it did. It is a good movie and y'all should go out and see it, I loved the matriarchs in this film and the acting was very strong by the cast. I give it two snaps around the world and back, y'all remember Men on Film.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner