Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Heather Locklear Arrested For DUI

Another one bites the dust, Heather Locklear is the latest celeb to join the long list of celebs who have been get caught driving under the influence. Ms. Locklear was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence Saturday evening in Santa Barbara County, Calif.

She wasn't drunk but she was definitely on something, such a shame. Are they ever going to learn, get a driver, call a cab, DON'T DRIVE WHILE YOUR ABILITY IS IMPAIRED, YOU COULD KILL YOURSELF AND/OR SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner