Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Ice Cube Is One Cool Dude

Ice Cube is doing big things, as usual, yesterday he awarded a full scholarship to a student at a Minnesota College for music. Ice Cube himself selected freshman Josiah Kosier, at McNally Smith School of Music in Twin Cities, MN, for the full ride music scholarship. Ice Cube started the scholarship to help people wanting to persue a career in the music industry. He said he wanted to do this because there was never a school for him to go to when he was young and he had to learn the music business on the fly. Way to give back Mr. Jackson, I loves it!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner