Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Madden 09 Showdown.

The Madden showdown between The Game and Bow Wow ended in a 55-23 loss for Mr. Moss. I have to say he may have done better if he had played with any team other than the Cincinnati Bengals, no disrespect. Bow Wow took the loss quite well and even stated that he had a lot of fun. The 100k is of course going to charity so congrats to all involved.

By the by if you didn't catch the season premiere of Entourage on Sunday, Mr. Moss' debut was good considering how small his part was. I was impressed, I think he is going to blossom into an outstanding actor.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner