A private memorial was held for the slain members of Jennifer Hudson's family. Many celebs attended and it is reported that Fantasia sang at the service. The public was not allowed to attend the private memorial but a memorial service for the public was held over the weekend. Condolences and prayers to the Hudson family during this difficult time.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Private Memorial For Hudson Family
A private memorial was held for the slain members of Jennifer Hudson's family. Many celebs attended and it is reported that Fantasia sang at the service. The public was not allowed to attend the private memorial but a memorial service for the public was held over the weekend. Condolences and prayers to the Hudson family during this difficult time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nina Monroe Just Might Have A New Favorite Author!
I stumbled upon an author by the name of Tiffany D. Jackson, whom I am now totally addicted to. Ms. Jackson is an author of young adult nov...
-
The always beautiful Beyonce broke out Sasha Fierce for a performance at the Europe Music Awards in Liverpool.
-
Remember little Ruthie, Mackenzie Rosman, from 7th Heaven, well she has some racy pictures that have been circulating on the net. Unlike Mil...
-
Before I begin, I kind of flaked on y'all a little over the holiday but it was only because I had to cook for my entire family for Thank...
No comments:
Post a Comment